BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 Jeep YJ-**3 Tops**-Lifted 4X4 5 Speed V-6 PRICE REDUCED!!!!! $$6800 Can

Black /chrome 94 YJ - laser certified straight frame by 21 Century Alignment

4 inch suspension lift and very near perfect interior and mechanical shape...Nice Ride!!!!

3 TOPS=
Hard top tinted with wiper
High end Sun Runner soft top
Soft top that covers driver and passenger completely with window... flat cover over back
Stereo,Alarm Amp,Sub,bike rack, roll bar covers, new battery, heavy duty alt, new 33in tires..almost all parts new...had this Jeep since 2003 and have only put 20,000 km on her and about 10,000 in work....needs paint to make her perfect...Has custom short shift 5 speed, nice carpets and body in great shape...dash is mint...hard doors and chrome accents 220,000km
Garage kept
Has headers and stainless brake lines runs great

Make Me An Offer!!!!!. One Gal doesn't need TWO 4x4's!!! My other one is a 04 Dodge Sport Diesel 4x4 6 Speed:)....Jeep Has to Go!!!!!!! Need Cash!!!! Serious Inquiries Only..No test riders low ballers or tire kickers...Our time is precious

·
Registered
80 Posts
The V6 I believe would be the 4L High Output engine (if it's the stock engine). Previous to this was the 4.2L I6 non-HO - good engine, but gutless on the power.

Mable, if you are willing to post up some pics, I'm sure that might go along way. $6800 is fair price in my opinion. I'd buy it if I had the money but at this point, I'm just a low baller!

·
Registered
945 Posts
If the spark plugs are all in one head in a straight line it is an inline 6 (I6). A V6 is shaped like a V, with two heads and 3 spark plugs in each head.

Why can no one get this right...I would make an another obvious comment....

But the form rules:

"Keep negative comments about the items being sold to yourself.

---If you don't agree with the condition as advertised, the quality, or anything else especially the price...."

do not allow me too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My mistake, I knew the Jeep changed engine size at some point, but I also thought they changed configuration as well. Looking up online, the V6 seemed to have been introduced in 2007 and newer and were 3.8L, not 4.0L

It could be a V6 swap. My brother did a Chev 4.3L V6 swap in his 89 YJ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.