BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO MY FELLOW TOYOTA WHEELERS. I AM GETTING READY TO SELL MY TRUCK AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IT IS WORTH. IT IS A 97 TACOMA 4X4 2.7L STANDARD CAB SHORT BED STANDARD TRANS. IT WAS ROLLED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND HENCE HAS A SALVAGE TITLE. IT HAS A NEW ROOF ON IT AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY PANEL IS DENTED. THE INSIDE IS GREAT (SEAT COVERS SINCE DAY ONE) AND IT IS IN GREAT MECHANICAL CONDITION. IT IS AS STRONG AS THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT IT JUST DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD. IT ONLY HAS 58000 MILES ON IT AND AGAIN I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THAT IT IS PROBLEM FREE. HOW MUCH SHOULD I ASK? THANKS

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
well, if i were looking to buy it, i wouldn't pay anything over $14k CDN. even at that price, i'd probably go looking for an older one that hasn't been rolled.

------------------
'tis a bonny cereal, BUT IT'S NOT OATMEAL!

·
1,269 Posts
Yeah as nice and as new as it is, the fact remains that it's rolled and the body's shot. It's probably worth more in parts I'd say.

------------------
'86 Toyscrota, currently in too many parts to count.
"Pushing the limits of duct tape and zap straps every day."

·
hey, watch this!!!
1,600 Posts
theres a sucker born every minute, the problem is getting one of those people to buy your truck.....
seriously though it may be worth getting some body work done to it, a few new chepie fenders, some bondo and a bit of paint, that should make it look tonnes better. even if it costs you 1000 bucks it should really raize the value ot the truck

------------------
i didnt break it, i was just testing its durability

83 toyota SB/22re swap/11 inch lift/5:29/33x12.5/centerforceIII/American Racing rims/smittys front and rear/89 4runner seats lots of chrome and a flexible rear window

·
Registered
104 Posts
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CAP TYPING?. Anyway, I'll give you 3000 bucks and a bottle of Canadian maple syrup.

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming and cursing at you from behind the wheel!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts