dan

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know.

·
1,269 Posts
Are there any more? I still have to pick up my picture cds from Costco. My 2 rolls turned out alright, but nothing like that...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
thanx for the pics and video, they are killer.

·
Registered
325 Posts
sorry about the semi off-topic newbie-like question, but, were any of those trucks 4 cylinders??

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
guthrie said:
sorry about the semi off-topic newbie-like question, but, were any of those trucks 4 cylinders??
yeah, the white 4runner is, but he has a crawler, and probably the grey toyota by the sounds of it, but the white chev is not, sounds like it has quite the engine under the hood:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
cool videos, everyone else has sound?? sucks for KMA tipping can do alot of damage, i did the same with my 81 yota last year only instead of tipping onto rocks i went onto rotten trees, very minor damage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
pcs from pete

hey pete when you get those pics done put them on black flag also eh! thanks buddy ps when is that truck gonna see the trails:confused:

·
1,269 Posts
Re: pcs from pete

diggler said:
hey pete when you get those pics done put them on black flag also eh! thanks buddy ps when is that truck gonna see the trails:confused:
I am going to pick the pics up from Costco tommorow, they screwed up developing them onto cds and gave me some old people's vacation photos instead. :eek:

I have been working on the truck everyday since I got back, waiting on parts till Tuesday before re-assembly can continue. :D

Guess where the first place we're going once it's done is?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anthony and i have been working on a video that is from walker valley,, it will hit the Black Flag message board real soon,, coming to a theatre near you :p

Brandon

http://members.shaw.ca/blackflag/

·
1,269 Posts
diggler said:
was there any hot old naked ladies for you to stare at (now dont lie we all know that you made copies )
No, but there were fatties in swimsuits galore... :eek: I deleted it all, trust me. :D

Can't wait to see that video Brandon!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well the vid is up

http://members.shaw.ca/doumicon/
it is 8:30secs long.. 6megs.. right click save target as..
download it.. view it, enjoy it.. if you were there then you know it rocked if you werent then deal with it...

have a nice day...

B..

·
Registered
453 Posts
That, was a 4x4 video!!!!!:D Totally stoked after seeing that, good camera angles, good carnage, killer trucks, good terrain, and finally a video longer than 2minutes with kick ass music to bring out the full effects. There's gotta be an award for this video somewhere!!!:D Nice job, can't wait to see the next one;)

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anthony, Brandon..... That ruled!!! What a good colection of footage. What an awsome time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts