BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Firefox and ABP should solve your problem.
It shouldn't be up to us to change browsers or install apps to fix this. Did Toyota tell their auto owners to install something to fix their sticky gas pedal recall??

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's a stupid ad, we already know 4runners are awesome. We don't need a god damn stupid ad showing up everytime we come onto the site.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Honestly, I haven't seen an ad on this or any site for a few years now. They are annoying but that's the price you pay to use someone else's site. Web space ain't free. I've run ad blockers for ever and never been bothered. I think that if you have a subcription to a site you should not have to see them. Just my 2.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Kinda funny how everyone disregards ads that is a free giveaway advert from toyota to do with winning a new 4runner...
Like playing the lottery you never know everyone is wambulancing about this ad & will be wambulancing when someone here wins a brand new 4runner then all will be saying it should have been them.....
But 99.9% never even wanted to see the
F-CKING ANNOYING AS HELL I MUST SAY...!!!! advertisement
^ quote taken from another post about the f-ing annoying advertisemnet on the main page .........

[video=youtube;Qw9oX-kZ_9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/video]

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Kinda funny how everyone disregards ads that is a free giveaway advert from toyota to do with winning a new 4runner...
Like playing the lottery you never know everyone is wambulancing about this ad & will be wambulancing when someone here wins a brand new 4runner then all will be saying it should have been them.....
But 99.9% never even wanted to see the ^ quote taken from another post about the f-ing annoying advertisemnet on the main page .........
I could give 2 sh!ts if someone from here won it, in fact I hope they do so that that stupid ad can finally be removed. It's not waaambulancing as you put it, it's stating an opinion that some find it annoying as it basicly hijacks your browser. It would be a different story if that ad said, click here for your chance to win a POS toyota, not force it upon you to HAVE to be redirected. That's what I'm f#@&ing talkin 'bout Willis!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.