BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on this board have the ram or anything like it? im in the process of ordering it.... 1000 usd:(

on another note, anyone looking for 39.5 boggers? 16.5 by 10? 90 % 2500, cost me 4 obo

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.. interesting thread, gives some thought, again i ask has anyone on here have one?

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Mike Knorr wrote that article for us, but he lives in Minnesota. Email him any questions you may have, I know he has been pleased with the ******* ram from West Texas Off Road. The difference in price would convince me...450USD vs 1000USD.

Email Mike at [email protected] , he will answer any of your questions.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do you think the differences in strength are? is the agr going to push harder than the *******?? i have big boggers and i want them to turn when i steer, not whine anymore...maybe ill e mail him...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Talk to Matt at West Texas Offroad, great guy, and he makes a quality product.

Andno, there is nothing different in what AGR is doing compared to what you can do with off the shelf parts and a little labor and know how.

AGR will get you a kit that is easy to assemble and has a nicely written manual, but you can do the same thing with your own Saginaw box and a standard ram.

We built the Hydo assist on my rig for $300 cdn. My opinion is that Matt's product is well worth the $450 US he charges. AGR is not worth that much more.

Tim.

·
Registered
82 Posts
steering box

I have a rebuilt 2 wheel drive steering box from West Texas offroad that is tapped for hydraulic assist. I don't need this box anymore but I will sell it for 450can (paid over 500 including core charge) and it is already here no shipping hassles.

Don

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you still have the box for sale??? let me know i have the $$$

·
Registered
85 Posts
Take your steering gear to Randy at Steering Solutions in Port Kells, He can set up any saginaw box for this purpose

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Kodiak said:
Take your steering gear to Randy at Steering Solutions in Port Kells, He can set up any saginaw box for this purpose
What's he charge to tap the box? Does he tap and thread the box itself or the caps?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts