BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
SNOWMAN
508 Posts
I have seen some pretty scary steering, not far off chris's mock up stuff. most of the time is on a jeep though and driving on the road :cwm24:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Fox bumps seem to hold up to some pretty good abuse under Mark1's buggy. Pretty sure the only one that broke was when he was doing highspeed runs with the suckdown winch tight...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I got a good deal on the Fox's at Baja North in Kamloops. Good knowledgable guys.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So they worked awesome with big hard hits at PUSU. I was only running 3" up travel in the front, yes 1" was already buried on the front stops. Was super stable and I don't believe I ever bottomed them out at 150 psi. In a couple weekends we're going to do some high speed tuning with them.:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
got a stupid question for you all running air bumps

i just got my set of FOA bump in the mail the other day and am looking for info on filling them. do you have to use nitrogen gas or can you just use air out of the shop compressor

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got a set of 2.0 king air shocks brand new, Can't sell them so I was thinking of using them as 8" travel bump's. Has anyone attempted doing somthing like this, if I buy some bump ends, how do I go about removeing the shock ends in exchange for the bumpstop ends.

Cheers

21 - 28 of 28 Posts