BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to work out the details for another Air Liquide introductory welding course. I would like to find out how many are truly interested in taking the course. Only reply if you are truly interested in the course.

For those who don't know Air Liquide put on an excellent Introductory Welding course for the BC4x4 readers in June. It is a basic course that is intended for the true beginner. It is comprised of a classroom theory session followed by hands on welding with instruction. The instructors are excellent. The course is not an Air Liquide sales pitch although if you are looking for an excellent deal on a welding machine you won't do better than the prices they offer course attendees.

1)It's free
2)Right now I'm trying to judge the interest, I will work out a date with Air Liquide later. It will be on a Saturday.
3)The last course had the classroom portion in Richmond and the welding in South Vancouver.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yes I am interested in the course. I wanted to go to the last one, but I was too slow and it was ful.

·
Registered
192 Posts
*blah blah blah, edit edit edit*

I'm interested. Saturdays would be the only day too, so that's good. (Whistler and all...)

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, Rude I changed my original post after I read Mancinator's

·
Registered
92 Posts
Out of curiousity Wil do you happen to know if they put these courses on up north here?

If you don't know would you mind asking the fellow when/if this one goes ahead down there?

Thanks

Corey

·
Registered
574 Posts
You can count me as another interested dude.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wil,
Count me in for this one as I missed the last one. And include Billy, another buddy of mine who missed the last one.

Thanks,
Robert

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
'80Toad said:
Out of curiousity Wil do you happen to know if they put these courses on up north here?

If you don't know would you mind asking the fellow when/if this one goes ahead down there?

Thanks

Corey
I know they do put on courses all over BC, however they are not necessarily beginners courses. I will ask him for you Corey.

·
Registered
177 Posts
if i am in town, i will go. right now i am in portland oregon, but i go back and forth. i will stay tuned for futher info on dates and then let you know then.
i will tell some other guys i know on this board about it (i dunno how often they check in here)

·
Registered
46 Posts
im down for some welding, just give me the date of it and im there :welder

·
Registered
237 Posts
Im in

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wil said:

I know they do put on courses all over BC, however they are not necessarily beginners courses. I will ask him for you Corey.
Thanks Wil, I've done a little welding on the farm with an old lincon but it'd be good of course to see/use some new technology.

Corey

1 - 20 of 52 Posts