BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks

heres the scoop

I am currently running 3.07 gears in my stock axels, i would like to get lock rites for both ends , but in the future i would like to change to 4.10 gears.

will the lockers i purchase for my 3.07 gears fit the new carriers when i go to 4.10.

Jason

------------------
IF GOD NEVER CHASED MAN OUTTA THE GARDEN OF EDEN THE GREENIES WOULD HAVE
[email protected]

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by IBJeepin2:
I am currently running 3.07 gears in my stock axels, i would like to get lock rites for both ends , but in the future i would like to change to 4.10 gears.

will the lockers i purchase for my 3.07 gears fit the new carriers when i go to 4.10.
The Lockright is gear ratio-independent. So, you can swap it from your old carrier to the new one you'll need for the 4.10 gears.

Just to confirm, I checked their application chart and it makes no mention of fast- or slow-carriers.
http://www.powertrax.com/jeep1lr.pdf

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Larry

I called the power trax number and they were able to confirm a few other things for me as well.

Ofcourse getting thru to them was somewhat lengthy but I'm pleased with the outcome.

Jason

------------------
IF GOD NEVER CHASED MAN OUTTA THE GARDEN OF EDEN THE GREENIES WOULD HAVE
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.