BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we drove out to Waiparous Friday evening, we watched snow covered cars coming from the direction we were heading towards. Sure enough, our final destination was snow covered in the middle of summer – ah yes, beautiful Alberta weather.

We camped with the CJA club from Aug. 2-5/02- thanks guys.

Saturday late morning we planned on doing a tame run as Jennifer , my 8 year old was dying to try her Honda 50cc on her first trail run. Ended up with about 8 trucks. Jennifer worked hard driving her Honda. It was slow , a couple of stucks, but it was fun .

Sunday’s run included Wolf359, Glen ,Brian B and Dave. Did the cut off from Meadow Creek. It’s actually a pretty good trail. Some good hills . It was good to watch everyone do the hills. Hopped in the Wolf with Tim, who baja’d or so it felt like through the whole trail in minutes. That was fun. We waited at the end for the rest of the trucks to catch up. Cody hopped on the back of the bumper of the Knight. You’re a hoot Cody.. I was told by the others that the Knight had some gnarly predicaments on the way. The rear end took a good 4-5 feet of air getting though the trail at least 3-4 times ( yes, the stiff suspension certainly makes for some interesting rides ) . Supposedly this was the closest it came to rolling and NO , I did not get any pics. I guess, we’ll have to try it again . When everyone met up, we continued on. The fog was super thick at this point. Wolf decided to play on an embankment so see how far off camber he could go. He went all the way…..all the way on his side. I handed the video camera over to Rob while I took some pics of Wolf and as you can see from the video, I walked right in front of the camera as he flopped. Arrggggg!! Not too much luck with pics and video this day. I guess Wolfy will also have to do it again . After that, Glen, well wanted a piece of it. With my son, Steven, in the passenger’s seat of Glen’s jeep, Glen started riding the embankment until.,……….he flopped it on it’s side. Steven jumped out and yelled, Yes, my first flop”. Too funny. We continued on to Scotty’s camp to wish him a big Congrats on his wedding.

The weather sucked……but we had a super time. Thanks to everyone and looking forward to the next trip.
The wrap up vid

http://www.whiteknight.ca/AUGWRAP.wmv

:Lots more vids and pics at

http://www.whiteknight.ca/AUGLONG02WAIPAROUS.htm

·
Registered
453 Posts
yet another awesome video. keep on making them, eventualy you'll have to compile all the footage and put it on vhs or dvd if possible:D Kinda funny how trucks as big as you guys have llok so small until the emerge from the mud pits:******* Looks like i may be lifting some more:mullet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.