BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by broncoless:
I'm thinking of going, not sure if anyone from B.C. is heading down there
There will be 5 Broncos I know of from BC heading down. Email Randy Johnson [email protected] They will be caravaning down. Hook up with Randy and come on down, if you don't your going to kick yourself in the butt for not being at the best Bronco gathering in the country.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a smartassed punk----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
For sure 5 EB's, one BB, and one Ranger. Probably more like 8-10 EB's, if some of the maybe's show up, and perhaps an EB-wannabe-Pathfinder if he robs a bank first.
Erik

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I guess I should change my name. Are you heading down Ulysse? I talked to the girlfriend, she's into going camping and it just so happens a couple of hundred broncos may join us. So it looks like I am gonna go. I'll try and find out who's heading down from here so we can hook up with them. I'm going to try and get the friday off.
Phil

·
Unregistered Abuser
557 Posts
Don't know if I'm going, mostly because I don’t know much about this event...

Is this a trail event or some sort of show and shine?

When and where is this happening?

------------------
Ulysse
90-YJ
69-Bronco

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Son O Beach (SOB)
Sand Lake Oregon, September 7-9. Most of us are going down Friday (7th) morning. figure about 5 hours to portland, and around 2 hours to sand lake from there.
There will be events and games at sand lake sand dunes, and also trail rides in the near by Tillamook national forest. Its fun for all, even kids games etc. If you camp on the dunes, be prepared for little sleep, as EBs and quads and sand rails go from about 6:30AM to after dark. the pay camp sites are probably all booked now, but there are local hotels too, for the refined, restricted, and/or sissified :) I think Roger stays in a hotel, don't you Roger:?-) Oh ya, his WIFE want to stay in the hotel... Sure.
So far I know of 3 EBs from the Abbotsford are going, one from poco, 3 from surrey, and a few other REAL Broncoless people :)
Hope to see ya there.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.