BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
We aint a club but me and 3 friends all drive jeeps and wheel together.

I drive a yj
wes drives a cj
and kyle and justin drive XJ's

We all live in surrey

------------------
92 Jeep YJ with 1 inch shackle lift and a 2 inch body lift running 31's

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited November 06, 2001).]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, my name's brent too, ya you sound sorta like me'n my buddies, execpt they don't all drive jeeps, notta big deal, but we should hook up sumtime, where do u usually go?!?! were more just gettin into 4xin lots so couple trucks arn't done yet but couple r good to go, so let me know what yer up to, were from langley, not too far away. were like 17 and 18 just incase, ya i dunno.

------------------
'88 xj, on 33's fun in the mud.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
We are also pretty young also. We still consider ourselves newbies. Are trucks are modified but nothing huge. None of us have lockers. We are also young (all under 20)

We wheel when we can and nothing to crazy since our rigs are our daily drivers also

e-mail me some time

[email protected]

------------------

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited November 06, 2001).]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by mud hound:
just lookin 4 a club to join, talk to me.

You could check out the Allterrainers, they do alot of wheeling, camping, etc. their meeting are once a month in Langley (Cruisers Diner), they also have a BB board, here's the addy: www.allterrainers.com

------------------
If you can't stop....
smile as you go under!
99 XJ, 8" Sky-Jacker coils,leaves,yadda, yadda, yadda, 10" total 33"x12.5" MTR's = Divorce (?)

·
Registered
28 Posts
My buddy is starting a 4x club "higher Ground Off Road Club"there are about 12 un official
members so far club trucks range from toyotas with susp. lifts to fords with body lifts average tire size 32" were young and like to have fun and help each other out.ford boys working on yotas ,yota boys working on jeeps
email me if you want more info.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Tony e-mail me

i am in

------------------

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by tony:
I looked into joining allterainers but they're club is very adult oriented and they all have big dollars and i felt out of place
WHAAAAAT? I belong to that club, I joined because they were "family orientated". Alot of their runs are camping trips, day trips, etc. that families are always welcome to attend. Did you actually go on a run? or did you just attend a meeting? Kids do not generally attend the meetings because we take advantage of that time to have one night a month to engage in adult conversations. As for the statement that most members have big dollars....I WISH.

I have only been a member for about a year, and have attended just about every scheduled event they have offered. each time, I have brought my family, and have found fellow members to be very respectful and considerate of my kids being there. The Allterrainers DO NOT encourage irresponsible 4x4ing, nor will they tolerate it! Just wondering if you are confussing their maturity level with the fact that you consider them to be an "adult oriented" club? Please clarify
(no offence)

------------------
If you can't stop....
smile as you go under!
99 XJ, 8" Sky-Jacker coils,leaves,yadda, yadda, yadda, 10" total 33"x12.5" MTR's = Divorce (?)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i understand what tony is tryin to say, i agree with him, family clubs aren't always what teenagers want. but ya tony, sounds sweet, i'm from langley too, me and couple buddies are goin to eagle rideg 2morrow, i'll emial ya and see if ya want to come. you sounds like us so i'd be sweet. my
e-mail is [email protected]

------------------
'88 xj, on 33's fun in the mud.

G

·
You're more than welcome to come on a run with us (High Country Explorers) we're looking for new members right now. E-mail me [email protected]

------------------
High Country Explorers
Red YJ 4" lift
"I hope that was the skidplate"
www.members.home.net/ichris4x4/index

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
uhh ya, come ride with us, i got a decent truck, mud hound got a good one(if you don't rev it over 3000 for to long) or drive into it from the back....no wait that was curts truck that broke and cut my hand, anyway give me a shout if ya'
ll wana go do some good old fasion hick drivin'
YYEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWW
[email protected]

------------------
94 zj, platnum +4 plugs, xenon lights, 2 inch custom lift 31x10.5, k&n,
Word.
Peace Out G,
Kraqa

·
Registered
583 Posts
Originally posted by tony:
I looked into joining allterainers but they're club is very adult oriented and they all have big dollars and i felt out of place
Are you sure that you are talking about the same club?

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Burnaby, B.C.
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

I was going to go crazy but then I realized that I already have a summer home there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by Paul:
Are you sure that you are talking about the same club?

Hell I'm so broke I can't even afford to pay attention

------------------
If it aint broke...it aint a JEEP.
88YJ, 4"susp. 2" body, 33" muds, custom shackles, locker, custom bumper & tire carrier.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.