BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I havn't wheeled for a while, once they closed Harbourview Rd, I basically gave it up.
I'm just looking for a trail, about the same level of fun, to get back into it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
WHAT!!! They closed Harbour View? Dang thats what happens when you go away for a while, it all goes to sh!t.

------------------
93' Yota Reg cab short box V6 and a fiver. As for mods, Im the guy blinding you on the highway at night!

·
Registered
147 Posts
WHAT!!! They closed Harbour View? Dang thats what happens when you go away for a while, it all goes to sh!t.

------------------
93' Yota Reg cab short box V6 and a fiver. As for mods, Im the guy blinding you on the highway at night!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I heard they had, so I never even went to check it out. I was just up there, and other than a few cement barriers, the trail up to sheilds lake was wide open. Sorry for scaring you!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Jammer:
I was just up there, and other than a few cement barriers, the trail up to sheilds lake was wide open. Sorry for scaring you!
It's still closed and you should probably stay out of there, the cement barriers and signs are there for a reason. It sucks but it's now private property.

·
Registered
401 Posts
harborview is CLOSED! what do you think the NO TRESSPASSING signs are for?

There is lots of other places to go around Sooke without pissing off the TLC any more.

I don't like it being closed either but continuing to go up there is just making it worse.

------------------
IRC member
'83 toyota truck, customized :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
[qutoe]It sucks but it's now private property.
[/quote]

Yup. Don't let the fact that it was bought using your (our) tax dollars mislead you. Still can't go in. Your tax dollars at work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.