BC 4x4 Forums banner

Any ZJers here?

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Shaggy 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there are any ZJ owners in these parts :).

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Good to hear DnD, I'm debating putting my RE 3.5 superflex (that has been sitting in the basement for far too long) in or just skipping it and going straight to long arms. I wheel it anyways :D
sliders are getting $hit kicked, but that's what they're for

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Will do scully, if I decide that is the way I'm going, I'll give you first crack at it, a full set of Rancho 9000's too. Gotta come up with the extra $$ first. I don't suppose you want an entire infinity gold 10 speaker stock sound system too;)

Discussion starter · #12 ·
-I'm using the Olympic sliders, and they are not standing up very well, every encounter with rocks leaves big dents and bends the tubing severly, plus they take away substantial clearance. In all fairness they have protected the rockers, but they are basically paying for it with their lives. The best ones I have seen are here They are definately on my wish list. the new round ones look great and are almost indestructable from all reports. If you want to keep your $$ in Canada, maybe check to see if NSOR has anything comparable.

-The 5.9's came with 10 speakers stock, mids in the front doors, tweets in the dash, Woofers in the back doors and mids and tweeters in a sound bar along the roof in the very back of the truck. Along with amp and am/fm/cassette/cd. Quite decent sound for a stock system. They sell for quite a bit on ebay, but I thought if someone local wanted it that would save some hassle.

-As far as selling my lift, I haven't put a price to it yet. Chances are I will install it, but if I come into a little $$ I may skip it as I know that Claytons Long Arms are what I want. everything is virgin new. I would expect to take a bit of a loss over new pricing, but I won't be giving it away. It comes with:

-extended front stainless brake lines
-front disco's
-4x lower adj. superflex arms.
-4x coil springs
-rear trackbar re-location bracket
-4x bumpstop extensions
-lengthened rear anti-swaybar links

From what I've read RE is the most popular 3.5" lift for ZJ's from people that have installed them.

Geez, maybe if we can get a couple of more ZJers (or WJers for that matter) together we can have a little Grand-Slam outing sometime. I know of another lifted 5.9 in town with an Atlas II TC that might join us and there is another guy on the forum with a long arm ZJ.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.