BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get up to the black tusk towers out around whistler, but couldn't find the right acces road, i hear its closed sometimes, anyone know where it is, i'm heading up there on sat for some back country snowboarding if anyone wants to join, or has any info.

------------------
88 yota, couple solid parts on frame, is the box supposed to be in 2 pieces? tires... i think so. Lift? i don't even have springs.
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I THINK IT SOMEWHERE AROUND FUNCTION JUNCTION.I KNOW YOU GO THROUGH THE DUMP AND TAKE THE ROAD WITH THE BRIDGE CROSSING THE RIVER.I KNOW THESE DIRECTIONS ARE PRETTY BAD,BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN UP THERE SNOWBOARDING FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS.HOPE THE HELP.I WILL ASK SOME FRIENDS TONIGHT AND POST A REPLY LATER.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, any help is appreciated.

------------------
88 yota, couple solid parts on frame, is the box supposed to be in 2 pieces? tires... i think so. Lift? i don't even have springs.
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Turn off 99 at Function Junction take West Side Main keep left at fork by dump. Follow road for about 5km the trail heads off to the right I think there is a sign that says its a 4 wheel drive route. Keep following trail to the towers or until you get stopped buy a closed gate or deep snow. Hope that helps.

------------------
76 Jimmy 4" lift,3" body lift, 37" tires,lights and other great stuff.
www.user.dccnet.com/vinsimo/4x4.html

·
Registered
412 Posts
My wife said it was snowing in Function junction yesterday.

Mike.

------------------
85 LWB Flatdeck, No spin/True trac, 33's, 5.29's, chevys, transfercase E brake, bushwacker cut outs, boxliner paint job.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snow, i laugh at snow... i drive right through it, then it sends me sliding, and i say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, then crash.

------------------

·
Registered
51 Posts
curt yer funny, you wanna go to eagle ridge er sumthin this saterday?!!? or yer back in wistler, *** boy, its brent by the way, call me. peace bro

------------------
'88 xj, on 33's fun in the mud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts