BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Maybe we should have the name of the forum changed to "people who have Chevy parts in their trucks" then almost everyone could be in this one. My toyota LC has 350,465,205,14bolt/D60 all chev--But Toyota all the way!LOL...

------------------
1948 WILLYS flatfender/toyota (floyota?,toyotfender?)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Originally posted by ChrisOlson:
Maybe we should have the name of the forum changed to "people who have Chevy parts in their trucks" then almost everyone could be in this one. My toyota LC has 350,465,205,14bolt/D60 all chev--But Toyota all the way!LOL...

I agree that if this was entitled "people who have chevy parts..." then I too would be able to reply, my little suzi has a chev SM420 and a chev blazer front axle, kinda makes a blazer look under built?...

------------------
It's only metal,Man

·
Registered
1 Posts
you don't make my blazer look underbuilt 350 horse 350, tci 350 turbo, rebuilt 205, 14 bolt 4.88 detriot, soon to install dana 60 4.88 detroit warn premium hubs. currently have dana 44 from my blazer for sale in for sale ads.

------------------
steve vandeberg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh I don't make your blazer look underbuilt EH? just exactly how much does that tank weigh? FYI the rear axles in my little wee suzi are every bit as big as the 14b you got, I even had to stop using stock 14b shafts after I broke 2 sets clean off, go alloy or stay on the porch!

------------------
It's only metal,Man

·
Registered
38 Posts
Look at it this way....they keep using Chev parts in there "other" rigs for a reason.
They know Chevy RULES too.

------------------
Bill and Gina Innes
88 GMC Jimmy
AKA:Growly Mountain Gorilla
Island Rock Crawlers(member)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts