BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi. I live in pen. I have a 86 runner 5.29 on 35s no lockers yet!!! But I have a winch. I only insure my rig for wheelin by the day so I try to plan it for Sundays. I have kids so I can't always just pick up and leave but my wife does understand when I do want to go. Iam taking off to the coast
for Easter but after that iam game

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live in Kelowna.. often find myself in Pen. I am always looking for new good trails and views.. and people who know those areas better than I. I don't know for sure about this weekend, but I would definately like to get the Jeep off the pavement and do some more exploring of the okanagan in the near future.

·
Registered
752 Posts
we might be heading down to OK falls for may long. Anything worth checking out in that area?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not seen any good wheeling down there, I have seen (not wheeled) what looks like it might be ok in Oliver. There are some places I have found in the Penticton area, which are ok, I am new to the area...Ive only been up here since Aug 09.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.