BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a set of extended Radius arms that will work for a 78 Bronco/150 etc. with Dana 44 axle.

C.

------------------
80 Bronco, 6" lift, custom straight axle Dana 44 front, 4.10 gears, 9" back, 38" swampers

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know its a long shot asking if anyone has a set to sell, so can anyone recommend a good place to purchase a set that are not to expensive?

C.

------------------
80 Bronco, 6" lift, custom straight axle Dana 44 front, 4.10 gears, 9" back, 38" swampers

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
It sounds like you want them for a custom aplication. There are variables you need to consider before getting them, I think. Do you want them bent for better turning clearance with the big tires? what about caster angle? I doubt you will be running them in an OEM -near level- position. How much longer than stock do you want them? Why? will you have huge wheel travel? they are already a great length for 16"+ of vertical wheel travel. Its not too difficult to do, so perhaps you can take your ideas to a shop and see what thy can do for you, or someone here will be able to help you out. What is your budget for the arms? I've seen stock ones for 10-25 each, but be prepared to go 50 I think, then there's the fab and material on top of that.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts