BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello every 4runner owner,
do you wanna to sell or free for the manufactury jack to me ?
thanks a lot

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick with 3" calmini suspension lift >.<

·
Registered
416 Posts
I will sell you mine.Thing is I'm in the Okanagan and would have to ship to you.Make me an offer and pay for shipping and it is yours.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers

·
Registered
416 Posts
It is worth $15.Haven't really looked at it but kow it is in stock holder in back of 4-runner.Have hi-lift and don't need it.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers and more to come if I can save the money

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in Calgary and can save you some money (by not charging you for the jack), you just pay shipping. Find out what it would cost to ship and let me know if and where to send it.

Do you also need the pouch with the tools?

------------------
Real men build 'em, rich men buy 'em!!!
'82 short box, 7" lift, 36" TSL's, 5.29 gears and it's locked, cocked and ready to bog.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello Callan,
how about $10.....also where is winfield ?

------------------
Fat Mike

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'll take $10 for it just let me check and see if crank up handle is with it.Mike you could also pickup an bottle jack for just a little more at Princess Auto or any other place like that, might be better but if you want mine for $10 sounds good.Thanks for giving him my loction Mudrunner see you got your truck for sale.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers and more to come if I can save the money

[This message has been edited by callan (edited December 09, 2001).]

·
Registered
416 Posts
Checked out jack and is rusted due to holes in body letting water get at it.I'll just keep it Mike.Maybe shop around for one and find best place.Sorry couldn't help you out.

------------------

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
When I was out at Alpi's in Surrey I saw some laying around in the yard under trucks. Give them a try.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i see.. ... no problem..... thanks a lot.... i will go to junkyard to search it... thanks !

------------------
Fat Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaha i see
thanks. but can you tell me the location of Alipi's ? thanks

------------------
Fat Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was just out at Alpi's today, looking for exactly what you want... and I picked up the only one I could find. Although it was wet, and I didn't dig for too long, there are about a dozen toys, mostly runners for you to look through. I picked a jack and that bar with the hook on the end for $20. It's worth a look....
Go south over Patullo Bridge, right on Scott Rd, right on Old Yale, left on Timberland. Alpi's is on your left. Big sign.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts