BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sunday afternoon would be better for me. I would go Maybe if we have more people.. I work all saturdays........

------------------
92yj d44 front& rear.4.09
33 geolanders
mazda 626 seats
2.5 susp lift 3" body
Ramsey pro+ 8000
SOA coming in Jan bye bye body lift hello 8" suspension lift

·
Registered
193 Posts
You guys will have a blast.

I went up Thursday. The snow is real deap. It took us like 2 hours to get half way up. The river that is running down it has eroded it big time. And the snow eventually was just to deep. If it doesn't snow between now and saturday you guys will have no problem following our tracks.

------------------
93' x-tra cab. I hate my IFS. Ya I know your rig is better than mine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i'll probly go, i havn;t been before, i did sum snow at stave last week, what time and where would you people be meeting at?? i cummin from langley incase u couldn't see that....

------------------
'88 xj, on 33's fun in the mud.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'd go. What time?

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough!

·
Registered
183 Posts
have fun there will be so much snow it wont even be funny hope ya have a lot of shovels and a good winch or 2 because ya wont be making to much progress ones the snow is half way up yur tires

------------------
81 bronco, 35" mud kings, 6 inch lift , 1 inch body lift,Locker, ALARM, cb. warn winch. OH DID I MENSION I HAVE AN alarm!?

·
Registered
277 Posts
hey all why don't we meet at startbucks for 9:30 10:00am and see who all shows my wife and i will be in the white yota
see ya all there I'm the tall drip of water!!!!!

------------------
[email protected]
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
and it's never let me down EVER
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.