BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally posted by HORS 4x4:
Do anyone of you ford boys want to trade for a 86 toyota it runs good and looks great
is that the ifs toyota?...is it v6 or 22r?
what are the tires like?...any lift?...etc...you know the drill..

i have a 81 bronco that is mechanically sound,(302 and c6 with 9 inch rear) motor and tranny rebuilt a couple years ago, passes all inspections ,aircare..etc
has 33's and small suspention lift...have two good front fenders...quarters are are starting to rust and tailgate has seen better days (360 for brand new galvanized gate)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya its the crappy IFS and 22r but its got a 3" body lift and lots of tread left on the tires but i'm looking for a truck not a bronco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ford boys to help you out a bit i'll tell you what i'm looking for if your interested in a trade i would like a
any year Ford F-150 s/box no lift is needed but if you got one that would make it even better ummmm biggest engine i would want is a 351 no bigger cause after all i'm a high school student so let me know what you got
thanks

·
Registered
870 Posts
'89 f250 4x4. 460 efi but it is on propane and gas. So you only pay .50 cents a litre and if you need all the power of gas its there whenever you need it. reg cab longbox. grey, aurora ignition, k&n, new rad, new propane mixer and regulator (have recipts). Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Looks like Rob has finally crawled back out from under that rock he's been hiding under for the last couple years :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
i got a 91 ranger w/ 3" body and add a leafs. no rust wat so ever. engine runs perfect. passes air care. perfrect daily driver. let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts