BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i haven't been online in awhile, or in the bush, as i sold the toyota for a civic and realized i needed a truck again, so here i am again with an 85 fs Blazer lookin for anyone who is in around kamloops that wants to go wheelin?? P.S. I'll be taking it pretty easy until spring, as my truck is super stock and has studded 235 winters on it for the time being.

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good to see you back, If I come to Kamloops in the near future I will give you a call

later
Ken

PS Have any Toy parts you want ot get rid of???

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i knew i'd be back from the day i bought till the day i wrote off my civic, gotta have a truck. as far as toy parts go i don't think i have anything except for my spare 35 but that's gonna be needed in april when my lift and new tires go on my blazer?? sorry man. I'll be blowin through vernon alot next spring once my truck is done, i visit my parents in penticton every once and awhile, and all the highschool boyz live in kelowna, i'm sure i'll get to do some wheelin with ya

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

1 - 3 of 3 Posts