BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
What year of Ranger? I have a complete D28 out back. The only interior parts I have are tan, though...

Email me direct if you'd prefer. I'm in Burnaby.

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 60/40 split bench, grey with arm rest, 7.5" rear end complete, a pair of radius arms with their cross member,a tranny cross member, and a pair of rear leafs with 2" add-a-leafs. Make me an offer. I also have the # of a guy who has a tranny and t-case for $400. I think it's a mitsubishi tranny and a Borg Warner 1350 t-case, both manual.

------------------
Andy Rad..., President High Country Explorers 4x4 Club, 90 Ranger, 6" bits & pieces lift, locked front D35, posi rear 8.8, Ramsey equiped, 32x11.5 Mud Rovers, 4.56 gears, real cozy seats.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have an Explorer 31 spline 8.8" rear and a set of Superlift 5.5" coils. Also some broken Superlift extended radius arms that could probably be fixed up pretty easily.

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Originally posted by Paul:
Also some broken Superlift extended radius arms that could probably be fixed up pretty easily.
How badly broken, and what do ya want for 'em, Paul?

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
583 Posts
The radius arms are cracked and need to be strengthened in the same way that Superlift is doing the new ones, also one of the threaded parts needs to be repaired. The radius arms cost me around $500 new but I'll sell these ones for $75.

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Andy Rad what kind of ranger is the tranny crossmember out of? I need one bad!

------------------
One word and u know its the best.....(SAMURAI)!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tranny x-member is from a '90 reg cab long box. Also have the cross member for the radius arms as well. Have radius arms too. May also have BW 1354 electronic t-case.

------------------
Andy Rad..., President High Country Explorers 4x4 Club, 90 Ranger, 6" bits & pieces lift, locked front D35, posi rear 8.8, Ramsey equiped, 32x11.5 Mud Rovers, 4.56 gears, real cozy seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts