BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jay.
My D44 axles and my stock Suzuki brakes don't like to work together a lot. I got really spongy feel from my brake pedal. If I pump it a few times they will get sharper for a second and then they'll fade again.
The system is free of air (I think). It just feels like the master cylinder is to small, or something.
How did your brakes work in your sammi?
Anyone has any ideas???
Help. Trust me guys, you don't want me driving around like this, when possibly your family is near by... just kidding...

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm..., dodge, eh?
A full size or a Dacota?

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Jayzuk is that a 3 link or 4 link setup in the rear of the sami.

------------------
IFS- Shouldn't that be a four letter word?

·
Registered
45 Posts
the truck barely fits in my garage Jay.... I had to air the rear tires to basically flat just to get it in... oh well.. don't have to worry about anybody stealing it I suppose!

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey Jay, cant belive you sold the truck, you know how much effort and BEER we put into that thing over the years.

one time we used it as a boat!

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
The Master comes out of 3/4 ton Ram I'm not sure of the years. I imagine it's the old style ones. Do a search on Pirate4x4 in the suzuki section and you should be able to find it. The post has something to do with waggy diffs and spongy brakes. You have to do some minor modifications. Or post and ask Rudezuk on Pirate he'll know.
later
d

------------------
Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts