BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man what be gwon on, ryan Gates told me to talk to u said u just threw a set of d44's under your kick, what kinda problems did u face? i have a set from a scout 2, i have a sammy front end, and a kick rear i can come across easily, I'd rather stay as zuki as possible and am living in poverty...lol, so don't really want to regear, well right away anyways, what kinda setup did u do, i was thinking about going the way of a 3link ford radius arm setup trying to use stock components that are easy to find, i want to leave the kick rearend alone other then longer trailing arms and a better top link for more articulation, also i want to keep a bit of streetability, well any tips u can give me would be great gearing costs etc...

Thx ahead of time man

------------------
My british smile is due
to the fact that i eat
rocks 4 dinner!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hey Redeye_ksc good to see some Kick action going on...
Ya, I did the D44 swap. I used the same axles you have, the Scout II.
E mail me at >>>>>>>>>>>and I'll e mail you back...

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough! I have...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey Mudkick, just out of curiousity are you on the Yahoo SidekicksandTrackers msg board?

How did the axles et al work out for ya? Nice to see more and more build up 'kicks around!

Ryan Gates
92 Sidekick

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Hey Mudkick,
Did you get your Brake situation rectified? What did you end up doing to fix it?

If you are 'livin in poverty' forget about the 44's it will cost you more than your truck is worth. Just ask Mudkick!
J/K!!!!!

------------------
Dave

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes I did. The brakes are now better then on my corvette. Oh, wait I had to sell it to pay for my axle swap.I had to use a different MC. Long story, lotsa reaserch. I think I will start charging for advice to pay for all the Research & development.

Yes it is expensive, but boy, does this truck work!

------------------
If you didn't roll it, you havn't tried hard enough! I have...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pictures! Pictures! I have my own webserver if you wish to post a few pics. I would sure like to see your setup.

Thanks!
Paul.

------------------
The SuperFly will return once again...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts