BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I think we should hook up this weekend!!
I'll show you my truck and I want to look at the bob job! im doin mine next month!
Give me a call!!
Jason 220-4796
im free this weekend!

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
1,269 Posts
Hahaha I just replied to your other post. The truck is definetly NOT mobile right now and the bob job is not complete but I'd love to show it to you and look at your truck at the same time. How's Saturday for you?

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good.... I really want to see your bob in progress... I was going to do a 14" bob thinking that was the max to go with just keeping the body line intack... I can go out there or you can come out on sat with whoever else shows... and I can drive out to your place later..

------------------
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
1,269 Posts
I'd prefer it if you came out here by yourself, as we don't like to show too many people where the shop is. I'll give you a call tonight.

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same here! I was going to get everyone to meet at my parents house! anyways give me a call ... id love to come and see your truck!

------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts