BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey buddy are you busy on mon or tuesday, was wondering if you could come take a look at a 350 in kelowna with me on one of those days? is your buddy busy over the next 2 weeks? i wont to get the motor in (if this one is a keeper.) within the next couple weeks!! if you could then give me a hand picking up all the parts as well. that would be mutch appreciated man!!!!!!!!!!
please let me know asap

·
Registered
416 Posts
I work 1:00AM to 6:00AM tonight and them am going to come home and sleep for an couple of hours so I can boose it up tomorrow for NewYears.But Tuesday sounds good to me and if not then I can really do it any other time this week as long as it is in the morning.

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers and more to come if I can save the money

[This message has been edited by callan (edited December 30, 2001).]

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm planning on going to take a look and trade on tuesday early afternoon, how does that sound? give me your # and i will give you a call if that sounds o.k.!
thanx a million bud
sean

·
Registered
416 Posts
What are you trading.If its your tires hope you are getting motor to transfercase plus drive shafts plus some cash.Anyways Tuesday afternoon sounds good to me.Call Carson at 766-2713

------------------
86 4-runner 305,TH350,203,threelink front,6inch skyjacker rear.5.29s,lockers and more to come if I can save the money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts