BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey are you free on sat... feel like drivin out to cloverdale and showing off your truck with the rest of us that show up!?
let me or big bad pete know and we can work things out...

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Poguebilt:
hey are you free on sat... feel like drivin out to cloverdale and showing off your truck with the rest of us that show up!?
let me or big bad pete know and we can work things out...

I for one would really like to see both of your trucks. I was actually going to message Dan O about taking a look at his vehicle and a parts list for his IFS to 44044 swap.

------------------
1991 Toyota 4Runner:
4" Procomp Lift / 2" Roger Brown (4Crawler) Body Lift
Rancho RS9000's / AE 589 15x10 / 35x12.5 Goodyear MT/R
Toyota Electric Locker Rear / Detroit True-Trac Front
5.29 US Gears / Custom 2 1/4" White Rock Muffler Exhaust
Chrome Removed, Black Trim :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
what are you guys doing??
anyway I have to work saterday.

------------------
Its done.44044's,chevy's,9012's,36 swampers.and it still fits in the garage!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are just wanting to get everyone possible together and "show off" our SAS... there are alot of q's that are being asked and the best way to help is to let them take a look and choose for themselves!
your trucks sounds sweet so I wanted to take a look at what you did vs. what I did!
maybe another time!

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts