BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mudhucker it sounds like you work at a fountain tire..... what kind of deal could a poor student who wants a set of MT/R's get from you guys?

------------------
Modifications? Lets see...... rear end drag from moose hunting, custom built canopy door, Pioneer deck with two, thats right two 6X9s, and bent bumper cowling from stupid wheeling move :) :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
It would all depend on size of tire, and if you were into buying a set of rims, then i could get you a really good deal, or if you had a friend buying a set as well. As for being poor.........hahahahahahahaha tell me about it, so far i'm $1600 in debt and the bill is only gonna get higher, it's part of being young, stupid, and addicted to 4x4ing, and being 20 is all about girls, and until you get the girl who pays for you it costs alot of money.
hahahaha

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey mudhucker, how often do you go for chews? and where do you go most of the time? what is done to your truck/

------------------
1972 gmc 4x4 454 bbc,205,4 spd,d-60, c 14 bolt both detroited.crossover steering,8 inch suspension 37 inch boggers, custom front and rear bumpers, lights and winch.. custom shackles with shackle inversion... the list doesnt end, etc etc etc....

·
Registered
453 Posts
hahahaha, as a matter of fact never
i'm in the process of building up the blazer and i don't wanna wreck anything before it's done a little more. The 85 Blazer currently has a set of 31in BFG AT's as they were my old original tires from my Toyota, and a 4in susp lift is going in on Thursday hopefully if i get a day off work. When i had the toyota i went atleast twice a week, usually local around kamloops and close areas, as for the old truck everything that was done to it is listed under dale collett in the picture section, hopefully i'll have it ready enough to wheel for may long camping as i've done so as a ritual for the last 2 years

------------------

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well as a matter a fact i have a buddy who's looking for a set as well...... any possible deal would be greatly appreciated, but unfortunately this is a poor time of year for money with school runnning down. But i am definately interested.

------------------
Modifications? Lets see...... rear end drag from moose hunting, custom built canopy door, Pioneer deck with two, thats right two 6X9s, and bent bumper cowling from stupid wheeling move :) :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
sounds good, give me a shout whenever you guys are ready giove me the sizes you both want and i'll come up with a price quote including mounting balancing and taxes

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts