BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Brett I was wondering if you got to the bank and got that cheque thing sorted out yet . Just thought I would check cause I haven't heard from you lately.

------------------
80/82/83 minipickup. chev350, th350, toyota t-case. lock-rite front, lincoln in the back. 2 inch body lift, re-arched springs, rancho 5000's. dual exhaust, homemade box, dual tanks 33's since dp took my 35's, for now.oh yeah and four rusty rims.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Jon, are you saying that you have yet to get any money for the 22R you sent to B.C?
Maybe another bike tour of the island is in order?

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs, 1inch body, 35's, detroit EZ locker, power steering, disc brakes, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, extended shackles, dual batteries....you get the idea.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dont worry fellas Iam going to the bank tomm because they are open 9-5 during the week and I work 830-530 and live a ways away from my work and the bank is by my house-I will have the money sent tommorow express to you.
Sorry about this but if the guy hadent screwed up the first time you would have your money already.
Brett

------------------
85 Yota- 33 inch Thornbirds,3 inch trailmaster susp lift, smittybuilt bush bar,roll bar,8 offroad lights,insane pioneer stereo with 2 JL-10 inch subs in custom box,K&N air,new engine and of course a good'ol CB radio
-TRUCKS ARE MEANT TO BE RAISED NOT LOWERED-

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Don't take me seriously, I'm just joking with Jon.
But we have run the island on our motorcycles and I'm considering another tour this year if I can get Jon or his brother to come with me.

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs, 1inch body, 35's, detroit EZ locker, power steering, disc brakes, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, extended shackles, dual batteries....you get the idea.

[This message has been edited by dp (edited February 01, 2002).]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no worries brett It's just thet visa called me the other night and they are sending some "guys" over to break my legs off. just kiddin

------------------
80/82/83 minipickup. chev350, th350, toyota t-case. lock-rite front, lincoln in the back. 2 inch body lift, re-arched springs, rancho 5000's. dual exhaust, homemade box, dual tanks 33's since dp took my 35's, for now.oh yeah and four rusty rims.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Ernie, you can borrow my son's little honda Z50 trail bike.
Hey, it even has a brake light and a plate holder.
You just have to leave a month or so in advance.

------------------

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jon, if you want to get those rusty rims painted, tell me and then bring them by the gas station and I will take the tires off the rims. Baden can get them Shop blasted at work and then painted. The Colors they have are Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Green, and I think that's it. I'm going to get my sammy rims painted black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts