BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out 4x4ing again this sunday around 5pm unsure of where, probably inks lake, anybody interested can post a reply, call my phone at 314-4019, or email me. Hoping to get a group of trucks out to make things a little more interesting. Will go anywhere for a run, just haven't been up to inks yet this year.:mullet :*******

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one else feels like heading out tomorrow?? :violin :*******

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'll be there :D :D :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would hope i atleast have 1 person:******* I would go earlier, but i've been bar hoppin all night :beer and there's no way i'll be up before 4pm:mullet

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well there were only 2 of us but it was fun, found a new trail, very easy but still fun. Got some good pics of loosenut's truck with the tires stuffed into the wells tight. Got a sweet pics of my blazer with the 2in of bumper flex:******* :laugh maybe i'll get a chance to go out for one last trip before i move, it'd be nice to see a large crowd for once, but it seems kamloops isn't the place to gather crowds, no one's really interested in 4x4ing or something??:violin :laugh

·
Registered
6 Posts
mudhucker & i found some cool trails & had some fun exploring:D but kinda spent more time than we should've & the old lady was a little pissed that i left here with the mother in law and some company from alberta. but you just hafta keep your priorities straight;) :D ;) :beer :beer the silence around the house is kinda nice too:D :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahahahaha:laugh I'll drink to that:beer :laugh :mullet I always put my priorities straight, hence the truck being so important that i only have girl friends, not girlfriends:*******

·
Registered
33 Posts
4 wheelin beats a B*&^#^ ol' lady

LoL Loosenut... I can relate to that, Cheers!
I went out last night with the Mudhucker and some of his buds... was good for a little adrenaline rush cuz I beat a hill that stuck me once before)Believe me, you DO NOT want to try and back off this hill. Its a long roll-over to the bottom. BUT, I beat the SOB! Thanks Mudhucker.... you gave me the confidence to face the challenge. I can't wait till I get my buddy and his YJ up there...LoL.
I'll bet your dimes to my dollars... he wont go for it tho.
"Park that thing and let me show ya that YES, it can be done."
Heya loosenut...what cha drive, whats your rig? Maybe I've seen you.
I have the Red Cherokee with the (Cherokee decal on winshield) and HUGE 8" Dick Cepeks on the front... the only one in town, cant miss me.
Next time you feel the urge to go play, drop a line and I/we will try and give you some company.
Oh, BTW Mudhucker....NO, I never did get my chain back from those Dum-Dum Chevy owners that buried thier trucks in the alkali lake.... tsk tsk, I'm glad it was free to me.

Nothing to make ya forget about the B*T*H* Ol' Lady like going out and beating up your truck!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where'd you go bud?? We found the easy route oute and you were already bombin across the other trail ??? Yeah that is a pretty good climb, very deceiving from the bottom:laugh looks like nothin til you hit the nuggets and washout at the halfway point. Loosenut is the dakota that was with us, pretty cool to see a stocker with 31's bomb through all of the trails i guess it comes down to how willing you are to do damage(split your bumper in 2:D ) Today was cool too we went out again for a final run before i head off to alberta just played around on some rocks off the edge of one of the trails we frequent quite often. See you guys in the spring if i don't see you before friday.:beer Cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sunday Hill Climb

I never saw ya after we turned around on the top of that lil hill... I took the exact same trail out as we took in...just I was doing about WARP 6.4. I Love them lights :cool: I went past those dirt bikers lil camp that we passed on the way in again. I bet I was lighting up 1/2 the hill side too. I was a little worried about meeting one of those bikes on the way out, but if they never saw the glow I was making, they wernt looking hard enough.
I kept watching the Rear View for you guys too but never even saw a light back there. I know you know your way around out there so I wasnt worried. Bininder didnt seem to know his way around very well.. but how bad can it get eh....drive to the top of the highest hill you can and look for the city lights... a real No-Brainer, lol
I watched you crawl that hill....SH*T I says, he DID IT! I realy had my doubts. Then that Dakota went for it.... well, thats it I says... I'm in there!
Loosenut seems like a real good guy...would be good to wheel with him again too.
I never did get my chain back from those morons in the huge Extra cab trucks....far as I know.... their still out there digging:clown
Good Luck in the Flat Lands my freind...dont worry, Alberta is awsome to wheel in too.... they got thier own brand of MuD!
dem cow-girls are gonna luv you!!!
Your Bud, Merv (try-xj)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey try-xj we are definately going to have to go wheelin when both our old lady's are grouchy at the same time.
me and mudhucker had a blast getting some cool pics yesterday climbing those rocks. davinder came pretty close to flopping his truck. my bumper is a little worse for wear. nothing a bfh won't take care of though. mudhucker ripped his exhaust hanger off. hope we can get the pics posted soon.:D :mullet :*******

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Should be workin on pics tomorrow night:D Yeah and not only did i mess up the hanger, my gas pedal is sticking and the truck is running like a POS?? guess i'll be stoppin by fountain tomorrow loosenut:*******

·
Registered
33 Posts
mudnut & loosehucker

Wow... you guys musta had fun. Nuthin like cheap adrenline to let cha know your still alive.
Mud, hope you got that throttle problem fixed, I hate to be in front of you in a crisis situation. You better doctor that tihng up before you hit the hi-way...who knows when you'll have access to a shop like that one at Fountian.

Loosenut, seems as though you come through smelling like roses, LoL and your closest to stock, the bigger the toys .... the bigger the noise. Davinders truck still OK? I hope so> Give him a call and see if he wants to go play this weekend. I talked to my buddy (JAY) in the brown YJ and he says he would like to 'come play' too. This time i'm gonna drop my front axle (sway bar discos) I never done that before so it'll be sort of an experiment.
I MUST get Jay up on that big hill we started out on last weekend. Hes got the same opinion of it that I did when I first looked from the bottom to the top. FaQ Yew, I ain't going up there!! He won't either I bet... till one of us do.
I just LOVE livin on the Edge 10 minutes from the hill tops, Hell if I had binoculars, I could see my house from up there.
Happy Trails Guys.... Keep searching for that Rocky Mountain High.
Yer bud,Merv (try_xj):beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts