BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does our new and improved forum have some kind of automatic resizer for attaching pictures?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Try downloading irfan view, its a very small (between 1 and 5 megs i think) and very convenient picture tool. you have a batch conversion/resive option when u can either resize or change from bitmap-jpeg etc. all goes auto and with 1 click can convert and unlimited number of pics.
http://www.irfanview.ca/main_download_engl.htm

·
ultimate web wheeler
2,359 Posts
it does. seems to resize down to the max allowable of 1200 X 900px. the original of this is 2048X1536 @ 1.18MB. it now shows 1200 x 900 @ 97kb. old site wouldnt allow such a large upload.

jeff, if you're on a windoze machine, check out the irfanview. or if you use photobucket or flickr , the uploaders have resize options.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Light

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont want to download anything I dont need, most boards have them built in. The old one did. I already have programs to edit/resize pics, but it's just easier (read: I'm fawking lazy) to have it do it automatically. And it doesn't seem to have one, unless I'm attaching images the wrong way, the new program is rather confusing, a little bit anyways. When I do attach an image, it usually has a little red X or something beside it saying it's too large, and won't attach/upload. I'd post a screen shot.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.