BC 4x4 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this washout,trail soon to be, is crazy. not to worried about body pannels? and dont mind climbing huge rocks,straight up 4 foot rock faces. and up for a long hard day of wheeling. but not really traveling far. 30 min from chilliwack.west. reply to thread if you are interested. sun am 9 ish. in chilliwack. no stockers, must be atleast locked in 1 dif but good luck. spare birfs a must,:D :D i will post a meeting place on fridaynight. i think so far its me and whizzy

·
Registered
268 Posts
rick i want to come so bad

BUT

my front axle is horribly bent

i'm painting my room at my parent's house on thursday

then friday and saturday i'm moving out

so sunday i think i was going to start on the axle. i also want to sell everything and get MTRs and get an e-locker out back and ditch that ****ing spool.

argh. ****. :( pardon my casual swearing. i'm just frustrated.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lars said:
Um, are J**ps welcome, too?

...lars
sure bring em we need something to fill the holes, just kidding, yea it will be cool

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kissmyaxle said:
rick i want to come so bad

BUT

my front axle is horribly bent

i'm painting my room at my parent's house on thursday

then friday and saturday i'm moving out

so sunday i think i was going to start on the axle. i also want to sell everything and get MTRs and get an e-locker out back and ditch that ****ing spool.

argh. ****. :( pardon my casual swearing. i'm just frustrated.
START THE AXEL TODAY!!!!!GET YOUR S#@T STRAIGHT!!!!! WHEELING WHEELING WHEELING!!!!!!!!!! bring it out here we will do it!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
What is the wheeling like out there? all rocks or is there some good hills and such... anyone who has been there , would be sweet if they could tell me the " goods "

·
Registered
207 Posts
aw man, my truck won't be ready for at least 2 weeks... but at least them I'll have some chance of doing the trail.

·
1,269 Posts
Well Dan sounds like you want me to do wrenching and Larry hasn't mentioned anything of a list of things to do so I think I'm gonna go renegade style and hop in the Jeep (if that's alright with Larry).

Another reason Dan, is that your cruiser kicked my ass last time getting in and out of it, I still have scars. :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
will a full size do the job? with 37s?

·
Registered
306 Posts
has anyone here made it with a full size ?? or have you heard of a full size making it?i need some action!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boggin toy said:

From what I've seen and heard toys have trouble fitting through.
how do you know, i dont think anyone has ever attempted to run this area at all, it looks like a vergin trail. but it is doable. it is about 100 feet wide in some areas.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
BIGBIRD said:
how do you know, i dont think anyone has ever attempted to run this area at all, it looks like a vergin trail. but it is doable. it is about 100 feet wide in some areas.
Maybe he's thinking of the obstacle that Whizzy posted pics of, and where I posted pics of the two Jeeps going through. Just so people know, Bigbird is talking about a totally different location.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.