BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well anyone interested??? i will be doing it backwards so you must have a winch.

ps. hey rick, did you ever get around to coming from the bottom up through the trees?????

·
Registered
398 Posts
no i did not,, not yet, i wish i could go. but you dont know the new way in??

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rick i will email you about the directions...

come-on guys, someone needs to bring there truck along. please...

Pet- i will need some directions again. (do you know the new way in?)

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just drove by the and old entrance has been blocked off with a backhoe . big mound of dirt. the cop must of squealed, so we need to use the new entrance.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
hmm arent ya allowed to enter that site.. if its blocked.. must be some reason?

dont bash me.. i was just wondering.. and asking.. i plan to hit the hammers some day.. when my truck is alll fixed up.. ugh.. almost done..

·
Registered
398 Posts
the access i first found was just off the hwy, it was distrubing traffic, so the officer said. i guess he squealed and now we need to drive approx 10 minutes further to get there. no big deal...

·
1,269 Posts
Basically the only problem was that the old entrance was directly by the side of the highway, and if you've ever seen those police videos where the semi hits the pulled over cars getting tickets, you probably have a good idea of why the police would prefer us to use the other entrance, and why it has been blocked off (for liability reasons presumably).

FYI there are NO "No Tresspassing" signs or anything of the sort anywhere there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.