BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going on a beginner trail run that can show me the ropes so to say? my friends are all useless to me for they all drive rice rockets. i was thinking first week of november. or if not anyone recommend a easy trail not too far from vancouver to start on

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by Rorschach:
anyone going on a beginner trail run that can show me the ropes so to say? my friends are all useless to me for they all drive rice rockets. i was thinking first week of november. or if not anyone recommend a easy trail not too far from vancouver to start on

What Kind of truck do you have. If I have my brakes fixed by then I will take you up Eagle Ridge.

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

[This message has been edited by Jarett (edited October 20, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
4WDABC Sunrise Lake maintenance run, Sunday October 28th. 9AM at the Sasquatch Inn off hwy 7 in Harrison Bay. underway by 9:15AM

Wheeling is not too bad. You also do not have to do the most difficult part, the V-rock.

Last 4WDABC run up there this year.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by Rorschach:
i got a 1990 pathfinder. any weekend after this weekend would be great.
After my next paycheque I will have enough money to get my brakes fixed. Then I can take you up Eagle Ridge if you want. I'm sure I can find a few trucks to go up.

------------------
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll go along too. Let me know. Or better yet email me!

------------------
1981 Ford F150 Ranger Flair Side. 35" Dick Cepek 3" Lift. 302 5L
GPS Linked to OziExplorer
VE7CSY on IPARN

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi i am a beginner too, lookin for sum easy trails to conquer, i live in surrey drive a bronco 2 with 7 inches of lift and 32 inch bfgs,intersted in learning the ropes, any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
You gues missed a good run last weekend up Eagle Ridge. The people up there were the best for new people to go with. We should get another one together.

------------------

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now that this area is under threat we should go as often as possible. I also found the Davis lake area had some good trails that stockers or first timers would enjoy. I would be happy to organise a run though soon the snow will fly and Christmas season is a busy one. Lets discuss this when we are at the Toys for kids run Sunday Dec 2nd (I'll buy breakfast! HO Ho Ho).

------------------
Me Tarzan u ? Favorite tool?
Monkey wrench!
I am the original shade tree mechanic

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I'll be out there Dec 2, unless my truck blows up.

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts