BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy the Ott hysteer kit next week and wonder what price everyone else is paying.

·
Registered
544 Posts
from North shore off road a few weeks ago I paid around 1200 once taxes were added.

------------------
Its done.44044's,chevy's,9012's,36 swampers.and it still fits in the garage!

·
Chump
624 Posts
Originally posted by Dan O:
from North shore off road a few weeks ago I paid around 1200 once taxes were added.

What else did you get from NSOR to make it $1200? All the pieces from the OTT $545 US Dollar kit plus.......?

[This message has been edited by Jordan (edited February 21, 2002).]

·
Registered
373 Posts
go to www.4offrd.com then go to the toyota section under the main menu....

------------------
Poguebilt Toys..... A new breed of Toyota Perfection.
1986 Toyota pickup solid axle conv. 5" susp. 3"body 36" tslsx siped, 5.29's, K&N
spool rear, detroit front, 5012's, 44044's, 4cyl bored, balanced, Doug thorley header, flowmaster muffler, OTT crossover steering , u-bolt flip F/R, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

·
1,269 Posts
Plus rod ends maybe Jordan? If your price is inclusive I wish I'd known that before I went and paid $800 for a used AllPoop.

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
The OTT website price doesn't include the tie rod ends.

·
Registered
544 Posts
It was around 850$ with out ends.with ends 1050,add tax and there you go

------------------

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Dan O did you run into any problems with draglink or pitman arm hitting your springs or frame? Did you go for the 3/4 ton tre's or fj80.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I havent had the chance to flex it up yet(still on a driveshaft quest)but I think theyare going to hit.I either need to move my box forward(pain in the ass),get a shorter pitman arm(???),or move the axle back(which i don't want to do,trying to fit big tires and loose some of the body lift.)
it came with fj80 ends.

------------------

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan thanx for the info about the hy steer. Ive just bought my rancho 44044's and will run 35's. How much lift did your 44044's give- your body lift.

·
Registered
544 Posts
they gave my truck around 6 inches,thats with a one inch drop front hanger,one and a half inch longer shackles,and a V6.the back end is sitting higher and with the 3 inch body I can easly fit 38's

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts