BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Re: BFG Mudd Terrain 35x12.5 15" rims + 2 Wild Country Radial TXR 35X12.5 15" tires

Can I come take a look today?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: BFG Mudd Terrain 35x12.5 15" rims + 2 Wild Country Radial TXR 35X12.5 15" tires

Hi there I'm really interested aswell what's a number I can reach you at thanks and I would also like to come look at them

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Wild Countrys are sold as well as one mud terrain. looked at the other three mud terrains that i got and im not gonna sell them. got them with a set that i wanted and these one where just thrown in. the last three don't hold air and have been patched on the side wall. if you want to come look at them and take them away for free pm me other wise im gonna take them to the dump

·
Registered
234 Posts

Wild Countrys are sold as well as one mud terrain. looked at the other three mud terrains that i got and im not gonna sell them. got them with a set that i wanted and these one where just thrown in. the last three don't hold air and have been patched on the side wall. if you want to come look at them and take them away for free pm me other wise im gonna take them to the dump
Thanks Scott. Great deal. Ish @ RT Tires in South Surrey again hooked me up with awesome service, got em installed this afternoon. Now to finish the shackle flip in the rear end.

I was thinking trimming the fenders 1/2-1inch below the chrome, then cut and beat em up for a nice line at the chrome on the wells, what you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.