BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I got official word today from BFG Canada that they have no 33x12.5/15 Mudterrain km's left in the country
The only way to get a set is to try and find somebody that already has them in stock or wait 4 to 6 weeks for a new shipment. Someone out there has to have 4 33's in their tire shop somewhere, I've called about 23 different tire shops and no luck. Please help!

------------------
91' Yoti with the Son of the Devil screaming at you from behind the wheel!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Try COSTCO they told me they would have their shipment in for their spring season and that was about 3 weeks ago. Thet quoted me approx. $950.00 for 35/12.5/R16 installed with warranty!

------------------
97 RAM SPORT 3" susp., 33" tires, lots of extras, soon to have a gun rack!! , 82 CJ5, Warn 8000lb, body armour, lights, lifted w/ 33" BFG's,

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy at Costco here in Richmond told me at least 10 days to 2 weeks, which is better then 4 to 6 weeks but I need them now! Does the Costco in Abby have them in stock? I tried to call them but the phonebook lists a general warehouse or Photolab number for all stores and that's it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MetalToy (edited March 18, 2002).]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I might know a guy who can get some, I'll check it out for you

------------------
!984 Toy PU 6 inch lift 35 inch MTRs 5:29 gears custom pine stripped paint

·
Registered
387 Posts
try calling a remington wharehouse. they suppy the tirelands they may be a little better, quicker, maybe, maybe not??

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Originally posted by mudrunner:
try calling a remington wharehouse. they suppy the tirelands they may be a little better, quicker, maybe, maybe not??
Generally unless you work for a tire store or own a company they won't even talk to you.

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya that's right, they don't bother with the public. I don't think remington has them because the guy at tireland called them.
I need tires

------------------

·
Registered
268 Posts
don't even waste your time with BFG's

just get 33x12.50 super swamper radials - they'll last approx. 75000 km. that's pretty good.

------------------
Jeep. It's what's for dinner.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What do you mean don't waste my time with BFG's? they're a sweet tire! your kinda stupid

------------------

·
Registered
261 Posts
If you must need tires right now , why dont you go for the goodyear mtr , just as good if not better than the bfg's.
Just a thought

------------------
4ByHigh

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd way rather have the MT/R's, but this 'aint hollywood and I don't have the extra flow right now 'cause they're a bit pricier than the BFG's.

------------------

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay okay, I called five tire stores in Bellingham today and no one stocks it, they say that they have to get it straight from the factory which is about 2 or so weeks
I think I'm going to stroll into BFG Canada sometime this week with a loaded shotgun and ask them why they can't get their head out of their asses.

------------------

·
Registered
83 Posts
They are backordered due to an un-anticipated sell out, the same thing that happens to many products on the market. If they have said only 2 weeks for more, why not wait? It's not that long.

------------------
if you didn't break it, you didn't go hard enough!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know two weeks isn't that long but my truck is my DD and this is fawkin me up here!

------------------

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Originally posted by MetalToy:
I know two weeks isn't that long but my truck is my DD and this is fawkin me up here!

Maybe you should by my 33's then, you can have them this weekend and my dad can mount them, then you would just need to get them balanced. Check out the thread!
http://www.bc4x4.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003997.html

Matt

------------------
Shopping List...
1x 15x8 5on5.5 BCD Wheel for spare...28 spline output shaft for NP435!
[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd like to come and have a look at your tires this weekend if possible. Post or email me your number and we'll set something up.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MetalToy (edited March 21, 2002).]

·
Registered
78 Posts
metaltoy, you have mail!!!!!!!

------------------
79 blazer k5/ stock except for 33" wild country's,paint & 4" lift coming soon.
75 skylark w/455 & posi

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I have emailed the pics to your hotmail!

If you like then email me back and we can exchange PH#'s, and arrange a time!

Thanks,

Matthew

------------------
Shopping List...
1x 15x8 5on5.5 BCD Wheel for spare...28 spline output shaft for NP435!
[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay the quest is over! Thanks very much to Mike(tirelad1) for finding a set of BFG Km's for me. It's time to wheel again

------------------

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.