BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue Mtn - Please Read
It has come to my attention that some local fourwheelers are finding their way into Blue Mtn. As many of you already know, the easy entrances into Blue Mtn have been closed but there are still 1 or 2 very difficult entrances left. The problem is that some people are finding their way in and then attempting to get out via the easy entrances by destroying the gates or fences.

Since the only way to get in there is with a well-prepared 4x4, there is NO EXCUSE for trying to get out through the gates/fences. Just go back out the same way you went in! If you don't have the balls to do it, then stop going in there in the first place.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
1,269 Posts
That's an extremely good call Lars! I can't tell you how many yokels and kids in their parents vehicles we saw the Gatekeeper keep out at WV this weekend. Friday and Saturday we were practically the only people on the trails. :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Like Lars said,you need a well prepared truck to get in,so we know they're not newbies doing it. We can't blame that one on the drunken punks stealing and dumping cars. These are some of which at some point, we call our own.

G

·
Well I am sorry to say, but its not all responsible 4x4 owners who own modified trucks. In fact I come across examples of well thought out modified rigs owned by complete morons (my opinion I guess) Some people have more money than brains:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
off topic

How about that 'shop attitude' you sometimes come across. Its like they think they're members of an elite club. I feel sorry for the non-mechanically inclined people who put up with these guy's crap, cause they got no where else to turn. That is why long ago I vowed to do 99% of my own work, fuc 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.