BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a 3 in body lift on my K5 fullsize chevy blazer, i know with my toyota there were minor mods that had to be made to accomodate it, fuel tank hose, and extending the steering column, what is involved with a fullsize truck?? auto tranny do you need to lengthen shift linkages?? column?? cables?? wiring?? any help would be greatly appreciated, i would like ti have it in motion this weekend so i can put my 37in MT/R's on when they arrive:D

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Geez Mudhucker as long as you have been using this board and you post this in Chat and not the Chevy section ? :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i know:D , i just really need advice on my truck and i was hoping that maybe someone who owns or has previously owned a fullsize had done the work and would help me out:rolleyes: , you never know?? I need this lift asap so i can run my big tires as soon as they arrive;) I'm getting my last block tomorrow

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how'd you mod it?? lengthening, welding in a piece, i have no idea what i'll need to do here?? i know i have to relocate the rad and shroud or cut out the bottom of the shroud, but that's it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts