BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a good place to get the extended stainless brakelines front and rear.. NSOR gave me a price of $129 I remember getting a price cheeper than that just cant remember where??

·
Registered
302 Posts
i wish i got those prices when i bought mine they must have seen me coming.:eek: :(

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Say you are a BC4x4 reader

I've said it a lot before on this board but here goes again, BC4x4 has worked out a deal with NSOR so that you can get their best pricing level from them BUT you have to do it this way : Go to their website price quote form, here is the link : http://www.nsor.com/pricequote.cfm

Send in your request for whatever parts you want, make sure you SPECIFY THAT YOU ARE A BC4x4 reader in the request. You get the best pricing by doing this.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I find it quite funny that somebody gets quoted 129 from nsor and somebody pays 95 from sports trucks and there both owned by the same guy. HMMMMM!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm ... will try telling them im a BC 4x4 reader... cant hurt... ya gota love that same company and 2 diffrent prices... Going to try a place in alberta.. supost to be really good pricing

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not sure if we're talking about hard lines or hoses here guys. If it's hoses you're looking for, I just picked up two 24" stainless braided hoses complete with adapters to mount to toyota (10mm x 1.0) hard lines for about $80 bucks including shipping via greyhound from Guyon Racing in Calgary. (403) 277-6020.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.