BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peg Leg river bar in Chilliwack. Not my video but was there cruising around and came across this crazy thing. Saw some guy with a video camera so I searched on Youtube and found this video. Ended up broken but hey.[video=youtube;y7dp5dMUwTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dp5dMUwTU[/video]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
at first all i could think of was WTF??????? another mog impersonation. that thing has nothing to do with unimogs LOL.

Those are not mog axles, they look like rockwell F-109 106 axles, Mog axles don't break haha. At least not the 406's

Cheers.

carefull what you say around here. according to the guys with rigs with lots of aftermarket parts, everything breaks. :clown

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Peg Leg river bar in Chilliwack. Not my video but was there cruising around and came across this crazy thing. Saw some guy with a video camera so I searched on Youtube and found this video. Ended up broken but hey.[video=youtube;y7dp5dMUwTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dp5dMUwTU[/video]
"Sponsors"

They got ripped off

BORING

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Boring. I flew my Cherokee farther and faster without damage, in fact the next day I towed another Jeep 600 km home with it.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Boring. I flew my Cherokee farther and faster without damage, in fact the next day I towed another Jeep 600 km home with it.
i head about that but never had the opportunity to see pics. You got any???????? :D :D :D

and P.S. that truck is BUTT-UGLY lol !

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
i head about that but never had the opportunity to see pics. You got any???????? :D :D :D

and P.S. that truck is BUTT-UGLY lol !
no its tought to take pictures of oneself. There should be several copies of the VHS video floating around, plus whoever took pictures on film. Digital media wasn't real common back then.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, it belongs to chwk spring. Saw him at jesspersons in chilliwack the other day running through some new growth and flattening trees with that buggy. Not what I'd call treading lightly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
bahahahaha as soon as i saw the title broken unimog axle i knew it wasnt gunna be a mog axle lol
what a gay POS

·
Registered
285 Posts
Kinda funny has anyone here taken the time to take a close look at Rick's Rig. If so you wouldn't call it Gay. The Vid was Rick's first time out testing and why would you want to break you rig when your testing it.....

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Kinda funny has anyone here taken the time to take a close look at Rick's Rig. If so you wouldn't call it Gay. The Vid was Rick's first time out testing and why would you want to break you rig when your testing it.....
richard simmons in a pink tutu, singing i'm an oscar mayer weiner is not nearly as gay as that truck/thing ... :finger_1:

·
Registered
45 Posts
maybe if he wasnt trying to tell people that those rockwell axles were mog axles than people would think its less gay.....ummm wait maybe not that thing is super fuckin gay

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I'd offer him $2500 cash for it, kinda reminds me of all these little kiddies at the One Stop Hobby shop in Abby with these R/C 1/8th scale nitro trucks, they paid $400 new in box for the RTR kit, they dump over $400 in aluminum goodies and super moddified engine, beadlock rims and the best bearing kits into the R/C truck and they want $800 for it, nope, ain't gunna happen, $200 cash in hand, that's all they got. Talk about a sour puss.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'd offer him $2500 cash for it, kinda reminds me of all these little kiddies at the One Stop Hobby shop in Abby with these R/C 1/8th scale nitro trucks, they paid $400 new in box for the RTR kit, they dump over $400 in aluminum goodies and super moddified engine, beadlock rims and the best bearing kits into the R/C truck and they want $800 for it, nope, ain't gunna happen, $200 cash in hand, that's all they got. Talk about a sour puss.
LOL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.