BC 4x4 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'd offer him $2500 cash for it, kinda reminds me of all these little kiddies at the One Stop Hobby shop in Abby with these R/C 1/8th scale nitro trucks, they paid $400 new in box for the RTR kit, they dump over $400 in aluminum goodies and super moddified engine, beadlock rims and the best bearing kits into the R/C truck and they want $800 for it, nope, ain't gunna happen, $200 cash in hand, that's all they got. Talk about a sour puss.
Sounds like my helicopter addiction , one stop is a decent place

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Sounds like my helicopter addiction , one stop is a decent place
For the R/C stuff they are really good, but the Model Railroad supplies they suck, one of their best parts guys in that department is now a manager for the DDI department in the City of Abby public works division, he still uses a few choice words when reminiscing of his past with them.

·
Registered
648 Posts
wow, alot of haters in this thread.

but half the people talking smack drive mildy modified girly jeeps or full bodied rigs anyways:shakehead::shakehead:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Im in my own d60/14 bolt home made buggy and As I stated up top , cool rig price is outa wack

·
Registered
15 Posts
ya I have seen this truck before, its sometimes parked just off of hwy 1 on the left, it was also at the mud drags in chilliwack this year

·
Registered
386 Posts
I saw this truck up on east stave, well built and looks nasty. The guy took the time to build it from sctrach, there is a yoda cab on there somewhere. There is nothing gay about this truck. As for breaking something, it happens.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts