BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cant help you with supplying that, but I do know that there is a place in Maple Ridge that has a ton of Bronco Parts, plus there is Bronco Graveyard in the states, the website is linked to Bigbronco.com

------------------
I'd rather push a Ford, than drive a Chevy

·
Registered
14 Posts
i cant help your either but i keep my eyes open . but you can get jobber for about 500 and transfer your stuff , if you need inerards give me call back 6that i can get. good luck . 83 BRONCO

------------------
code blue the heartbeat is dead

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey if it works out that I get this canvas back top, I wont need a bronco window tail gate. Ill keep you posted. Its got minimal cancer. Like nothin 30 mins with bondo wont fix. Trust me its the best tail gate i have seen for a while. I have 2 and my boss Jason has 3 er 4. So its not bad, Ill let you knwo within the week.

------------------
GO FORD OR GO HOME!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have found brand new jobber ones for 360 and they are galvanized steel, but unfortunately i am too lazy and want a complete one that i can just bolt on and go!

the new one i mentioned, you have to swap all the guts over too..:-(
let me know bronco buster!..or maybe we can swap parts or something, i have tons of ford stuff, need a solid coil 44 hp for that bronco?...<evil grin>

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey ill trade you fer sompin. Got any 1 ton run gear?? I have a bit of cash for the deal too. or how but ohhh i dont know e-mail what u got and prices, i got money and a tail gate........

------------------
GO FORD OR GO HOME!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts