BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far ive got an un molested 94 light 3/4 ton with a 350 in really good shape except it was side swiped and written off because of a dent in side door and cab but everything is still sealed and works damage is very minor its previously lady driven non smoker ........

ive got a set of headers already and an old set of 40 inch firestone mudders that are basicly new

I need an ifs lift and anything that would go along with it at least 4 inch

I know 40s don't fit with just a 4 inch lift but I do have access to a 12 pound sledge hammer and a plasma cutter these tools will do the trick no problem

cheers

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
What is a "bagger truck"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just picked up a complete used 6 inch suspension lift with a full spare front end

I could use a half decent used winch and shes gonna all the necessary parts

·
Registered
154 Posts
don't care if it explodes ill fix it once if it explodes again sas
are you still looking for parts to do this? I have what you need: 1989 Chev 3/4 ton with 6" lift,custom tie rod ends made from hiem joints and dom tubing, custom halfshafts from Ballistic Fab worth $900 each, on 35" Boggers with lots of tread left,fiberglass racing seats with harnesses,no motor(had 454 with carb) $2000 for all obo. give me a call or text 604-848-5747

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I have an 8274 winch for $400 if that's what you're looking for, but you might want bigger

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
winch is too small
ive got all my parts to get started on the build but im going to wait for some warmer weather
thx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.