BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm also interested in trades. Diesel pickup, T-100, Jeeps, boats, or W.H.Y. I just don't use this truck that much anymore. Too many other toys to play with these days.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i love this truck, the rebco box is just amazing

i dont suppose theres any chance youd be interested in trading for a 92 ext cab 4x4 :D

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 94 but send me some pics and I'll think about it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It now has a full brush guard built on to the front bumper, new black steel rims, and 33 super swampers on the back. All the tires are 16" ten ply tires.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure which ad was yours. If I get into a jeep I want one that the roof comes off of. Or maybe an old j-20. I'm not that interested in Cherokees or grand Cherokees.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Does it puff any smoke? Pop any gears? spit and spadder when it starts cold? Burn any oil?

I might be interested, I have a 94 YJ, sitting on 36" IROC with steel rock crawlers, soft top, built nicely, ford 8.8 with detroit rear, d30 high pinion front with detroit, quick disconnects, sye, 4.56 gears, 248,000kms, 4.0 six, bush bumper front, tire carrier rear, no rust, same as yours not pretty but good shape, it's my dd right now, i'm not really a jeep guy, been a toyota guy all my life, wanted a change, finding I miss my yota.
Can send pics if interested...

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks good, but I already have a 93 and a 94 just like it, except black.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does it puff any smoke? Pop any gears? spit and spadder when it starts cold? Burn any oil?

I might be interested, I have a 94 YJ, sitting on 36" IROC with steel rock crawlers, soft top, built nicely, ford 8.8 with detroit rear, d30 high pinion front with detroit, quick disconnects, sye, 4.56 gears, 248,000kms, 4.0 six, bush bumper front, tire carrier rear, no rust, same as yours not pretty but good shape, it's my dd right now, i'm not really a jeep guy, been a toyota guy all my life, wanted a change, finding I miss my yota.
Can send pics if interested...
Runs great, no smoke, no missfiring, or anything weird. The muffler is getting some holes in it, but the rest of the exhaust system is good and solid. The power steering pump leaks some oil, but otherwise is mechanically sound. The tires are not balanced so its a little rough to drive on the road, but with a milder set of tires it would make a decent DD. It's just not getting used very much and I thought I would pass it on.

The Jeep sounds nice, my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
It looks good, but I already have a 93 and a 94 just like it, except black.
Haha thats understandable, i wish i had the cash to buy your truck but thats just not the case right now, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I insured it and took it out for a drive, it isn't as bad of a ride as I remember, I just alway was driving it with low air pressure for wheeling, but fully inflated its fine.

Woosung, how much to buy the 92? I have a friend looking for a truck.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Huuuuuuge stretch but I may as well say I've got a 94 Dakota for sale/trade that I want to down-grade to a smaller pick-up. :D

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ugh, I think I just puked in my mouth... No thanks on the Dakota.

·
Registered
805 Posts
well it was kinda funny that you wanted to "downgrade" from a dakota to a tacoma...

think you got that backwards. damn wish i had the cash then i could keep my 08 as a DD only.

·
Registered
351 Posts
well it was kinda funny that you wanted to "downgrade" from a dakota to a tacoma...

think you got that backwards. damn wish i had the cash then i could keep my 08 as a DD only.
Downgrade? Hell no! Well, the Dak is definitely a better 'truck', not a better 4x4. . . Like I said, I was "throwing it out there, ", haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.