BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a welder not long ago, best decision ever, startin to make shit for my truck . heres my rear bumper im almost finished used 2x6 3/16 and 2x2 3/16 for the sides. made the mid section wide enough to fit a license plate on it without it getin f**ked up.

what type of license plate lightts should i use, need something thatll flush mount on there and be legal

·
Registered
109 Posts
for LED license plate lights check out kms cars dept. i picked up some that are called light-n-bolts.clean looking,can't even tell their lights in the day.
cheers,
jon

p.s. hey your trucks looking good,i was there when you bought it off Chris years ago.i went with you on the test drive.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for LED license plate lights check out kms cars dept. i picked up some that are called light-n-bolts.clean looking,can't even tell their lights in the day.
cheers,
jon

p.s. hey your trucks looking good,i was there when you bought it off Chris years ago.i went with you on the test drive.
thanks jon ill check those out, wow that was almost four year ago , you still working with chris?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Clean looking bumper. what model miller are you running and what did it set you back? if you don't mind me asking that is

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.