BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You said you have A4LD parts around... Any chance of a C5 setup? I won't know until later tonight what I've got, but I'm thinking of a temporary engine/trans transplant so I can drive it thru the winter (SNOW!!!!!) and my 2.3 turbo would like very much to have a C4(5) behind it, if that's the case. I just pulled the motor out of my Ranger, so it should be dead simple to drop it into the B2 to beat thru the winter, since no one has stepped up to buy it from me.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts
I have an A4LD PARTS tranny here, it is not together. If you want it, it's yours. I need to get rid of it. I just don't feel like lugging it over anywhere, that's the only catch. The parts are decent, spare planetary and all that good stuff... Just needs to be cleaned.

------------------
Formerly "Ranger Nut"...
'87 Ranger prerunner.. now sits lonely in a truck yard for weeks on end...

·
Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,911 Posts
oh, also... I'm curious, you still have that cab with the roll cage in it???

e-mail: [email protected]

------------------
Formerly "Ranger Nut"...
'87 Ranger prerunner.. now sits lonely in a truck yard for weeks on end...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Lone Ranger:
oh, also... I'm curious, you still have that cab with the roll cage in it???

e-mail: [email protected]
Yep, I'm using it for my daily driver now tho. The 5.0L Ranger is, umm, FAST? I like the added security

I'm thinking of doing the supercab conversion again, after my road trip, so I may put it for sale again at some point. For now I can't part with it, unless I can find a 89-92 cab to replace it. I went thru way too much effort getting the new style dash into it to go back to the old one again :)

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts