BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, forgive me for my past life name. Second off I am going to look at a frame and running gear for a 1 ton and now I need to also price out some stuff. I need a cab, standard or crew cab, and how much. also i think finding a motor wont be to to difficult but the crank for a smallblock 400 might be, anyone have any of these things I have mentioned and how much?

------------------
I got a case of beer for one mouthful of atf, pretty good deal eh.....

Underdogs bite harder

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im interested. Any rust? and how far are you from deep bay, ill be heading there for work and I might be able to come by and have a look. What does this cab include tho? door pannels, dash gauges?? a lil more info please, thanks in advance.

------------------

Underdogs bite harder

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm not even sure where deep bay is but any ways, it has a little rust on the drivers side floor and some one the rocker, it has the gauges, wiring, rear doors with glass and door pannels and all the ovious stuff peddals, glove box and that kind of stuff

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well sh*t, im kinda looking for a truck thats allready set up for a sm465. Not too excited about hooking linkages and hanging an extra pedal, but if I dont find anything else soon consider it done.

------------------

Underdogs bite harder

·
Registered
57 Posts
it was only a two wheel drive but I have a line on another on in town it's an 89 crewcab 1ton 4x4 but the cab is no good but almost everything is there, 350fi, sm465 it's just under a couple feet of snow right now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.