BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the head the timing chain assembly all off the truck.
now what i'm looking for is someone to come help me put it all back together right the first time... if anyone knows what there doing and would be interested. i'm sure we could work out a deal.:D :beer $$$
thanx: helpless Wes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If I get some time on Sunday I may be able to stop by.
I've got a club meeting in the states tonight and won't be back until later on in the day on Saturday.

Hopefully you will have it done by then. But if you got stuck I will check back here when I get back to see if you still need a hand.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey man, I'll give ya a call this even or tomorrow morn and see if you still need a hand, just finished 2 of em last night.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright this is where I sit. head needs to be torqued manifold is on, so is the carb. i need to put on the distributor, altinator and a few other goodies. So what I'm looking for is someone who could do it blind folded and one handed. I'll be outside wrenching at about 10:30am so if you guys can help the :beer and thebarbcue will be going at 12.
call me in the am thanx Wes

·
Registered
104 Posts
hey wes, just got home, you still working on your truck this morn, even in the rain? Or you got it all figured out already?:******* :welder

1 - 10 of 10 Posts