BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching since long all these BBSs, especially the Off-Road dot com's and now the BC4x4.com's BBS ...my idea arises here: Are Canadians off roaders outnumbering american Nissan off roaders, or at least they seem to be more radical ..??? Do they have better off road tracks or better land to do this ?? Just my thoughts as a neutral party ?

------------------
JP
1995 4X4 SEV6 Pathfinder
1993 4x4 King Cab D21
[email protected]
www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html
http://members.cardomain.com/jpvm1

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey JP, I think everyone's a bit tentative to speak-out on this one buddy?

What do you think?????

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited September 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the cajones to answer

Here in the US everyone is so goddamn lawyer happy, they will sue anyone for anything. So you had best be careful where you drive. There Are lots of people who wheel here in the states, most aren't "heavily" into it like some of us, but the numbers are there. I cannot speak for north of the border.

------------------
Tim
[email protected]
Far East 4x4

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hahahahaha, I love that exploding smilie Tim, that's awesome. Didn't think you liked that sort of thing?

Originally posted by devinchi:
I have the cajones to answer

Here in the US everyone is so goddamn lawyer happy, they will sue anyone for anything. So you had best be careful where you drive. There Are lots of people who wheel here in the states, most aren't "heavily" into it like some of us, but the numbers are there. I cannot speak for north of the border.

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahahah I love this issue, maybe I will detonate a Chrisgate hahahaha one country against the other, I was checking who is more patriotic than thev other. In our case down here, we hate surrounding countries, up there especially US/CAN they could even wipe the boarders and nothi' would happen. CAN has more trouble with the CAN-who-want- to-be-French than with any state of the US hahahaahahah. I love you guys hahaahahah.

------------------
JP
1995 4X4 SEV6 Pathfinder
1993 4x4 King Cab D21
[email protected]
www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html
http://members.cardomain.com/jpvm1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts